1) Taxes will apply to NY and NJ State
2) In some cases we will either repair or replace your unit with a product that is equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
3) If you are being offered a refurbished parts or camera, please keep in mind that your old parts or camera will not be returned. Only for new parts replacements, old parts will be returned by request only.
4) Shipping cost are not included in estimates, please know that an additional fee of $25.00 charge will be added to your cost of repair for direct shipping request.
5) Firmware upgrade and calibration request have an additional charge of $45.00.
6) Please be advised that this is an estimate, in the event our technicians uncover unexpected issues, you will be advised of the issues and their additional cost for repair.
Any exclusions in the estimated repair will void the 6 months limited service warranty
All repairs issues must be reported within 7 days receipt of the serviced item. , parts replaced and labor cost have a limited warranty for 6 months.
The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
Unit must be in the same condition as originally given to you.
Unauthorized disassembling, modification or after market installation will void your warranty.
This warranty service policy does not cover the following:
1) Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
2) Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
3) Water damage or other damages caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
4) Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
5) Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
6) Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
7) Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
8) Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.)
9) Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
10 ) Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
11) Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
12) Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
13) Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
14) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
15) Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
16) Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
17) Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.
18) Damage resulting from any non-DJI technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
19) Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
Water Damage Drones for service:
Drones with water damage are accepted for service, but parts and labor are not warrantied. Labor and part costs are non-refundable.
Camrise Abandoned Drone Policy:
All units must be picked up within 30 days of the estimate date of completion.
In the event that the service item remains ignored by a customer, and/or no emails are received from the customer requesting a late pick up date, then your serviced item will be considered as abandoned and it will be subjected to disposal.