- Firmware upgrade and calibration are by request, charge of $45 will be added.
All repair issues must be reported within 7 days receipt of the service item.
Replaced parts and labor cost have a limited warranty of 6 months. Labor charges are not refundable.
The following conditions must be met for warranty services:
1) Unit must be in the same condition as originally given to you.
2) Unauthorized disassembling, modification or after market installation will void your warranty.
This warranty service policy does not cover the following:
1) Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
2) Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
3) Water damage or other damages caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
4) Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
5) Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
6) Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendation.
7) Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
8) Damage caused by operation the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.)
9) Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi, signals, etc.)
10) Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
11) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
12) Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
13) Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
14) Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that Dji may provide or integrate into Dji products at your request.
15) Damage resulting from any non-Dji technical or other support, such as assistance with "how to" questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
16) Products or parts with altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
Water Damage Drones for service:
Drones with water damage are accepted for service, but parts and labor are not warrantied.
Camrise Abandoned Drone Policy:
All units must be picked up within 30 days of the estimate date of completion.
In the event that the service item remains ignored by a customer, and/or no emails are received from the customer requesting a late pick up date, then your serviced item will be considered as abandoned and it will be subjected to disposal.